Sunday, January 28, 2007

ilContrast

After helping Miguel with a corcompare run on IRC Friday afternoon, we decided it would be nice to have a GUI tool that would hook it all up for you. Running the three cmdline tools in the current manner is not the most user-friendly experience.

I threw a few hours at the problem this weekend and have a little Gecko# frontend sort of working. It has a few warts, but it's at least to the point of rendering recognizable information. Look for it to hit the mono-tools module some time this week, hopefully.

2 comments:

Alan said...

ah, nice! I was tempted to write one of those myself, but instead i went for the script option because it was much faster to write ;)

diego said...

Source code plz!!