Some potential features remain for bored hackers and artists to implement:
- It needs a super-sexy icon. I just copied MonoIcon.png.
- It could probably use some persistence mechanism to recall the last "project".
- Multiple assembly comparisons. The mono-api-info tool looks like it can do it, just needs hooking up.
- Maybe a tabbed view for displaying multiple comparisons.
- The About dialog could use translation to 67 different languages.
- It has a hard dependency on Gecko#. A fallback to GtkHtml like monodoc provides might be useful.