One of the comments on my last blog entry suggested a libmokoui binding. Since it was a nice small target, I went ahead and whipped up a binding for it this afternoon. It took me longer to write the tutorial I added to the wiki than it did to produce the binding.
Granted this was a very simple binding, since it is small and the source code was written perfectly for the GAPI parser's consumption. It also has no auto* magic. The tarball contains generated sources which could be copied into your project and compiled and installed as a private assembly. There is really no point to GAC magic for an assembly with no guarantees.